This Webinar took place on July 21, 2009. To view presentations and a recording of the Webinar, please click here
Join The Climate Savers Computing Initiative and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for the first in a two-part series of educational Webinars designed to raise awareness of the benefits and savings associated with energy-efficient computing. This Webinar will focus on the benefits of implementing computer power management programs and will frame a discussion around best practices for existing programs in the industry.
Date: July 21, 2009
Time: 12 p.m. EDT / 9 a.m. PDT
The Webinar Will Address:
Energy-Efficiency Program Sponsors including
- Utility Energy-Efficiency program managers and planners
- Program managers for state-run energy efficiency programs
- Utility funded Energy-Efficiency program managers
- Utility program marketers
- Energy service professionals and implementation support contractors
To register for this event, please complete the fields below and click ‘Submit.’ Meeting space is limited; be sure to RSVP as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact [email protected]